CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER & MANAGING DIRECTOR
Dean has worked at Hastings Deering Group since 2012. As the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Dean leads and oversees the entire business. His key responsibilities are:
- Develop and execute organisational strategy with safety at its core
- Manage the operations of 4500 employees across ten countries and 23 business centres
- Responsible for leading the power and energy business in order to maximise clean energy business opportunities
- Build strategic, long term relationships with customer and suppliers to establish Hastings Deering as a trusted partner
- Actively contribute to the communities in which we live and work.
Dean has more than 30 years’ industry experience, and has held Chief Executive Leadership roles for the past 15 years including experience at BlueScope Steel and Shell Australia. He holds an honours degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Queensland University of Technology. He is also a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.